FIRE HAZARD. TO PREVENT FIRE AND SERIOUS INJURY:
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) before lighting.
- Dispose of wick trimmings and matches to keep debris out of wax pool.
- AVOID drafts.
- Set candle on heat-resistance surface.
- Burn within sight. ALWAYS remain within line of sight of burning candles. Extinguish candles before leaving room. NEVER burn for longer than 4-hour intervals
- Keep away from things that catch fire. NEVER burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets. Children and pets could accidentally tip candle over.
DO NOT extinguish with water.
ALWAYS allow wax to harden before relighting, touching, or moving.